Domaine de Miremer is a typical French family campsite created during the 1980’s. Well-loved by campers ever since for its family-friendly atmosphere and green spaces, we are determined to preserve the best of the campsite’s original spirit, but it is also time for a make-over to bring it into the 21st century… Think glamping, with a touch of luxury in a well-managed natural forest environment.
- Our restaurant is open from Easter, serving salads, pizzas, daily specials and of course, delicious desserts and ice creams.
- Our welcoming bar is perfect for sipping a cocktail or enjoying an ice-cream, and is also open from the Easter holidays.
- Our bread and pastries are baked on site, and our sandwiches and paninis are prepared using our own bread.
- Our grocery store will also be opening for the Easter holidays. Opening times are displayed at the reception.
- Children from 6 to 12 years can enjoy our kids club. Activities for teenagers will be provided by our sports coach. (April to September)
- Washing machines are also available for your use (paid service).
- Our swimming pools will be open as of April (depending on weather): a heated pool, a leisure pool with its beach and paddling areas for our youngest guests.